- All cancellations must be made in writing and are liable to be charged cancellation fee.
- Cancellation / penalty fee depends on number of days before tour departure date;
- When cancellation or reduction in number between 90 and 76 days from noon on the date of departure 25% of the total cost will be charged.
- When cancellation or reduction in number between 75 and 66 days from noon on the date of departure 60% of the total cost will be charged.
- When cancellation or reduction in number between 65 days and a NO Show, 100% of the total costs will be charged
- During peak season a non refundable 40% deposit must be made to confirm booking and balance payable 90 days prior to arrival.
- There shall be no refund of any unused portion of your safari once commenced.
- Cancellation penalties on airfare or air-packages arranged are NOT as mentioned above and shall be advised in writing to respective clients and as per policies of respective airlines.
- Valid reasons in documentation may be required. example in medical emergencies or illness, a doctors report may be required to help in obtaining refunds or reschedule or cancellations.
While cancellations and changes may be undertaken, actioned or in process, while a credit note may be issued, it is NOT a guarantee that payment of refund shall be done unless agreed upon in writing. The same credit note can be utilized by you on the same property or group of property if acceptable by them on future dates or period subject to availability. Any changes in prices / rates to be shall be borne by clients
Refunds shall be done on FULLY paid amounts by suppliers and of which the same amount shall be transferred less any bank or transfer or operational charges.
These pages are for informative purposes only and DO NOT form a contract. As such, any information contained within this site is subject to change with or without notice. These changes are / will be necessitated by changes by suppliers of accommodation, park authorities, airlines and Governmental agencies etc. Safari Exposure Tours Ltd assumes NO liability for these changes. We also reserve the right to interpret and apply these policies and procedures. In each case, our interpretations and applications shall be final and conclusive.